Note: Prayer times obtained from Islamic Finder. Will update soon with recalculated Isha time.
|MON||6:45||12:45||3:00||5 Min after athan||7:30|
|TUE||6:45||12:45||3:00||5 Min after athan||7:30|
||3:00||5 Min after athan||7:30|
|THU||6:45||12:45||3:00||5 Min after athan||7:30|
|FRI||6:45||12:45||3:00||5 Min after athan||7:30|
|SAT||6:45||12:45||3:00||5 Min after athan||7:30|
|SUN||6:45||12:45||3:00||5 Min after athan||7:30|
“IN THE NAME OF GOD, MOST GRACIOUS, MOST MERCIFUL”
Prepared by the Religious Affairs Committee
Study Circles (Halaqahs) for Brothers and Sisters
1. Biography (Seerah) of the Prophet (PBUH) : Given by Sh. Adnan Rajeh in English on Saturday Nights after Isha prayers in the LMM prayer hall.
2. Qur’anic Arabic : Given by Dr. Moustafa Fahmy in English on Tuesday nights after ‘Isha prayer in the Grade 7 classroom.
3. Qur’an Tafseer/Tajweed/Hadith: Given by Sh. Adnan Rajeh in English on Sunday Nights after ‘Isha prayers in the LMM prayer hall.
Study Circles (Halaqahs) for Brothers
1. Qur’anic Recitation: Given by Br. Zafer Kamal (Abu Firas) in Arabic for adults on Wednesday nights and Friday nights for children (ages 9 and up) after ‘Isha prayer (time adjusts when ‘Isha prayer becomes too late) in the LMM prayer hall.
2. Qur’anic Recitation: and basic Tafsir: Given by Br. Abu Qassim in English and some Arabic daily after Fajr prayers in the LMM prayer Hall.
3. Youth Halaqah for High School students: Given by Imam Abd Alfatah every Friday night after ‘Isha prayers in the LMM lecture hall.
4. Qur’an Tafseer/Tajweed/Hadith: Given by Sh. Adnan Rajeh in Arabic on Friday Nights after ‘Isha prayers in the LMM prayer hall.
Study Circles (Halaqahs) for Sisters
1. English language Halaqah (Tafsir, tajweed, hifz): Given by Sr. Seham Kaloti on Mondays between 6:30pm and 8:30pm in the Sisters prayer section.
2. Arabic language Halaqah (Seerah, Tafsir, tajweed, hifz): Given by Srs. Seham Kaloti and Umm ‘Ali Chahbar on Wednesdays from 1:00pm-3:00pm in the Sisters prayer section.
3. English language Halaqah for High School girls: Given by Sr. Sally Kalouti on Fridays at 7:30pm in the LMM Arabic classroom (lower level in front of the elevators).