|مواقيت إقامة الصلاة لشهر تشرين الأول (أكتوبر)|
|Iqama Times for October|
Please note that the mosque is closed for Dhuhr, Asr and Maghrib. Please click here for Athan times.
Please see the requirements and guidelines below before attending:
• Mosque doors will be closed at Iqama times. Please arrive before that time to be able to attend.
• You are required to bring your own prayer rug with you.
• You are required to bring your own face mask and wear it all the time.
• Registration will be done at the door.
• Washrooms will not be made available. Please ensure that you do your Wudhu at home before coming.
• You are required to keep your shoes with you. The shoe racks area and shoehorns will not be made accessible. Please bring a plastic bag with you for this purpose.
• You will need to leave immediately after the conclusion of the prayer.
• Anyone below the age of 14 years old is not allowed to attend
• You should not attend if you are a high-risk individual, an elderly and/or experiencing any cold-like symptoms.
• We are asking those who traveled outside Ontario 14 days prior not to attend.