The mosques of Allah shall be visited and maintained by such as believe in Allah and the Last Day, establish regular prayers, and practice regular charity, and fear none (at all) except Allah. It is they who are expected to be on true guidance Surah Al-Tawba
The London Muslim Mosque is a charitable organization (Registered Charity Number 107-642-167 RR0001) that serves the Muslim community in London, Ontario, Canada.
Our community has grown tremendously over the decades and our institutions are growing to meet the need. Your donations will help the London Muslim Mosque to continue serving and meet the need of the Muslim community, to finance daily operations including:
- Various programs and activities
- Five daily prayers
- Provide social services
- Help Muslim families to build a safe family environment
Your generosity and your donations are an investment in your community
“The parable of those who spend their substance in the way of Allaah is that of a grain of corn: it grows seven ears, and each ear Has a hundred grains. Allaah gives manifold increase to whom He pleases: And Allaah cares for all and He knows all things.”
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: If anyone gives as charity the equivalent of a date from that (earning) earned honestly, for Allah accepts that which is lawful, the Lord would accept it with His Right Hand, and even if it is a date, it would foster in the Hand of the Lord, as one of you fosters his colt, till it becomes bigger than a mountain. Narrated in Sahih Muslim
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: There is never a day wherein servants (of Allah) get up in the morning, and are not visited by two angels. One of them says: O Allah, give more to the one who spends (for the sake of Allah), and the other says: O Allah, bring destruction to the one who withholds. Narrated in Sahih Muslim.
You can claim a tax credit or a deduction for your charitable donations by completing the appropriate section of your income tax return.
When you give donation to the Mosque you will receive a federal tax credit equal to 15% on the first $200. You will also receive a credit equal to 29% for any donation amount you make of more than $200. The more you give, the greater the tax credit. The credit is applied directly against your owing, instead of it being deducted from your taxable income.
We accept your generous donations through various means:
- Checks, please either mail the check to the London Muslim Mosque address below, or drop by to the mosque secretary Farooq Chishti (see contact information below).
- Credit Card, can be either done by phone or dropping by the mosque's scretary's office and see Farooq Chishti (see contact information below).
- Automatic withdrawl, please fill out the "Automatic Withdrawal Form" (coming soon), attach a void check with it, and drop it off at the mosque or mail it to the address below
- Fill out the online pledge form and we will contact you.
LONDON MUSLIM MOSQUE
151 Oxford Street West
London, Ontario N6H 1S3, CANADA
Donation Contact Person: