Established in 1996, the London Islamic School has grown to over 200 students and over 25 staff members. The school provides spacious classrooms, computer labs, a Library, a multi-purpose gymnasium, and outdoor facilities for students. Learn more about our award-winning school at the website
The London Islamic School is an award-winning Private Day School that is fully compliant to the Ontario Ministry of Education curriculum guidelines.
London Islamic School is specifically designed to create the best possible environment for the growth and development of preschool, kindergarten and elementary children. There are ample opportunities for activities indoors and outdoors intended to develop large and small motor skills while maintaining safety standards.
At London Islamic School, we place great importance on the strength of our academic program throughout all grades. Our students are prepared at ever stage for Reading, Languages, Math, and Science.
In addition to our strong academic programming, London Islamic School is equally proud of its religious Islamic program. Our students demonstrate a high sense of moral values and religious obligation. Our graduates leave the LIS with a solid academic foundation and virtually all have achieved Honour Roll status at the High Schools they attend.
LIS Yearly Activities & Participation
We are always active!
LIS Achievements and Awards: Amazing!
We’re proud of the success of our students and staff…
- Healthy Living Champions Award (Gold), Middlesex Heath Unit for 6 years in a row (2003-2009)!
- Scholastic Academic Award: 1st place for 4 years in a row (2005-2009)!
- North American Muslim Speech Competition: 2nd place, 2003!
- United Nations “Our Time Project”
- Racing Against Drugs: 1st place, 2008!
- London City Wide Science and Technology Fairs and Award Winners!
- London Hydro “Electrical Safety Poster Contest”, first place, 2009!