Obtaining a Marriage License
- Get a marriage license from the city. For details, please click here.
- Ensure Part 1 and Part 2 of the license is correctly filled out.
- Bring the marriage license within 90 days of it being issued to the mosque for Nikah ceremony.
- Bride’s Islamic guardian (wali)
- Two witnesses
- Marriage License
Logistics for the Marriage Ceremony
- The fees for the ceremony are $300 and are payable on the day of the wedding through credit card, debit or cash.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a maximum of 10 people including the imam are allowed for the wedding ceremony.
- Location of the marriage ceremony is the Atrium.
- Arrival time for the marriage is no earlier than the reserved time.