Getting married is three steps
1) City of London: Obtain a Marriage License from the City of London.
2) Imam: Imam conducts the marriage and signs the Marriage License.
3) Service Ontario: Imam mails the signed Marriage License to Service Ontario, where it is officially registered.
Obtaining a Marriage License
To obtain a marriage license, please click here. Ensure Part 1 and Part 2 of the license is correctly filled out.
Bring the marriage license within 90 days of it being issued to the mosque for Nikah ceremony.
Islamic Marriage Requirements
- Bride’s Islamic guardian (wali)
- Two witnesses
- Marriage License
Logistics for the Marriage Ceremony
The location of the marriage ceremony is the Imam's office. You can reserve the Atrium or the masjid prayer hall for an additional fee (see table below). Please arrive in time for the marriage, not earlier or later.
Booking for Marriage Ceremony
- During office hours: https://calendly.com/aarij-anwer/marriage
- Outside of office hours: https://calendly.com/aarij/nikah
|Marriage Licensing and Registration||$200|
|Officiating the Marriage||$200|
|Facility Booking (Atrium or Prayer Hall)||$150|